❤ My Followers

Mr.A

dear ,
i'll felt lost if we broke up .
i was not in my own person's body .
it was like i was in a different world full with aliens n spaceships from all over the planets .

dear , 
forgive me if i'd something wrong to you .
you were the best thing that God have ever given to me .
i'm sorry if i didn't manage to take good care of you .

my dear ,
u were the first n the last chapter of my story in life .
every words in my book spells out the letter
L-O-V-E .

dear ,
i being with you are was the best .
you were the one to give me supports in everything i do .
you will always be there for me .
no matter what was i doing .
my dear , my heart , my love ,
I LOVE U and i'll olwaz will .

dear ,
if you cheat with me , i will kill u . 
i can't forgive u .

my dear ,
i love you so much and i don't wanna lose you .
i don't care what ever people say .
i will always love you .
i don't wanna let you go .
i wanna be with you till end of my life .